The Benefits of Outsourcing Your Node.js Development Tasks
Node.js makes it possible for developers to build, test, and run their web applications outside of their web browser; giving them the freedom to run their applications on standalone machines.
Thanks to its lightweight programming capabilities and code reusability, Node.js helps speed up the development process, enabling businesses to conceptualise and launch innovative web applications quickly and seamlessly.
Orient Software has over a decade of experience in outsourced Node.js development. We have completed over 250 international projects for various clients, from young start-ups through to globally recognised brands. As ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certified holders, we are committed to delivering high quality products and services that consistently exceed customer expectations.
Looking for an IT partner? Contact us today for a free quote on outsourced Node.js development.
How does Node.js work?
Apps built in Node.js run as a single process. This means there is no need to create a new thread for each request. This is in stark contrast to other server-side backend technologies like PHP. Take this for example. When a user submits a file request on a PHP web server, PHP will handle the file request by sending the task to the computer’s file system. PHP will then wait for the file system to open and read the file. Then, PHP will return the content to the client. Once that task is complete, PHP will be ready to handle the next request.
Node.js, on the other hand, does things differently. It is not limited by the amount of requests it can handle at once. If you ask Node.js to handle the same file request, it would handle it like so: 1) First, it would send the task to the computer’s file system; 2) Then, it would immediately be ready to handle the next request, despite the fact that the previous task was yet to be completed, and; 3) Lastly, once the file system has opened and read the file, the server would then return the content to the client side.
By taking this asynchronous approach, Node.js greatly reduces the waiting times associated with other backend web technologies. Here, each request is treated as its own unique entity, irrespective of all other requests in the pipeline. More impressively, it is able to take this approach without requiring heaps of computing power, making it a highly accessible and cost-efficient solution.
Benefits of Node.js
Now that you have a basic understanding of how Node.js works, here are just some of its many advantages:
- Incredibly fast at building real-time, high-traffic applications – Including chatbots, games and much more
- Able to code in JavaScipt for both the client and server side – Which eliminates the need for developers to learn two separate programming languages.
- Increasingly large number of tools and modules to use – Thanks to the likes of npm (Node Package Manager), which contains various packages that developers can use to solve all sorts of common problems, and enhance app functionality – while streamlining the development process. To date, there are over 86,000 libraries available in the npm registry.
- Versatile across many industries – There’s a good reason why companies like Netflix, LinkedIn, Uber and NASA have started implementing Node.js into their technology. It’s powerful enough to help developers build a wide range of applications, while delivering exceptional performance, streamlined development cycles, and enabling businesses to get products to market sooner.
Is outsourcing your Node.js development right for your business?
Outsourcing software development often has the notorious reputation of cutting corners, resulting in a lower quality product.
At Orient Software, our goal is to provide great customer service, streamlined project management, and high-end quality products that exceed customer expectations – no matter where you are in the world.
With over 250 successfully completed international projects, and a bunch of industry-recognised certifications, you can relax knowing that your project is in the hands of highly skilled and trustworthy developers.
Whether your project is big or small, our talented, English-speaking developers will take the time to understand your goals, and propose a custom roadmap solution that fits your needs and budget.
Here are just some of the many reasons why outsourcing your Node.js development could be right for your business:
- Natural extension of your existing team – Already have a small, in-house team of Node.js developers, but need an extra set of hands? Orient Software will become a natural extension of your team, without you going through the long, strenuous task of on-boarding new recruits.
- Dedicated third-party developers – Don’t have an in-house development team? No problem. Orient Software can take care of all your software development needs. Simply share your job requirements, and we’ll guide you through the entire process, start to end, until you love the final product.
- Seamless project management – By introducing Orient Software to your project, you benefit from years of technical knowledge and industry experience and hands-on project management. We listen to your ideas, discuss the feasibility of your project, establish rates and availability, and present a custom roadmap for you. You’ll know exactly what to expect each step of the way. No hidden costs or surprises.
- Quality assurance – Upon completion of your project, your product goes through multiple stages of quality assurance. This will give you the assurance and peace of mind that you will receive a high quality application, one that is easy to use, powerful, visually stunning, and works just the way you want it to.
Get a free price estimate
Ready to realise your next app idea with a reliable outsourced Node.js development company? Contact us today, and see what Orient Software can do for you. Your first consultation is absolutely free. No obligation.