November is a month of planning. Orient is making significant progress in our business. Are you ready to unveil our exciting milestones this month?
Orient’s brand-new office in Phu My Hung, District 7, HCMC.
Orient is expanding, which makes the decision for a brand-new office inevitable. But this is not an ordinary office. Instead, we aspire to bring to life an airy and cozy working space that will help enhance our employee’s productivity and spark creativity. So, let’s take a sneak peek into some of the corners of this new office with us, and stay tuned for an official announcement on its opening!
Conduct interviews with clients to gauge their satisfaction
In the efforts to further understand our clients’ needs and demands, Orient has been carrying out interviews with current customers. We are grateful for the opportunities to sit down and reflect on the journey that we have had with our clients. With a 96% rate of our clients saying they are thoroughly impressed with our services and deliverables, Orient will continue to commit to delivering top-notch IT solutions to our customers.
Vietnamese teachers’ day celebration for our incredible mentors
At Orient, we have long nurtured a constant learning and development. This vision would not have been achieved without the help of our technical experts, who also play the role of a mentor for younger members. The teachers’ day is a perfect occasion for us to show our appreciation for these individuals who have greatly contributed to our awe-inspiring growth.
This month Orient witnessed major recognitions from our current clients as well as prospect in terms of our quality and customer service. Let’s dive into some of the highlights from what we our projects have achieved in November:
- Kick starts a new project for a client in the field of supply chain.
- A project in education has completed phase two and entering phase 3.
- One of our FinTech client in Australia is seeking to extend their partnership with us to scale up their business scope and upgrade their app features.
PRODUCT AND SERVICE OF THE MONTH
bravoTALENT – an app that will fulfill all of your hiring needs!
Get ready to upgrade your recruitment methods with bravoTALENT. Our app is designed to bridge the gap between recruiters and candidate, help two parties connect seamlessly and efficiently. You can start uploading your opening positions for free on our platform now. Stay tuned for more updates on this awesome app!
The field of technology never slows down, new approaches and practices keep emerging every day. Make sure that you stay updated on the latest technological advancements with our blogs:
- “Top 8 Programming Languages for Web Development in 2022” - Take a look at some of the most popular programming languages for web development used today, as well as those that look set to take the mantle in the future.
- “Monolithic Architecture Vs. Microservices: An Overall Comparison” - Monolithic architecture might be the overarching approach but as the market evolves, current demands tend to be more specific. Microservices were introduced to the world as the antidote to the monoliths.
- “Top 10 Data Science Frameworks for Python” - The Python language has emerged as one of the best tools for data science applications in recent years. Let’s discover some of the remarkable data science frameworks in Python.
What we have achieved this month works as a momentum for us to keep striving for excellence. Let’s look forward to more exciting updates from us in next month.