Each month at Orient is an eventful one! Check out what is in it for you this month in Orient’s April newsletter below.
Orient Appoints New Representative in North America Region
It’s finally happening! Orient is expanding its footprint to North America by appointing Thong Lam – current HCMC Branch Director – to Chief Representative of Orient in this region. Through this arrangement, we seek to offer North American clients in-person technical consultation and assistance with our top expert. Let’s celebrate this news with us and look forward to more updates from our activities in North America!
Company-wide Happy Lunch
Orient will never miss a chance to connect and engage our people!
In mid-April, Orient held an exciting happy lunch for everyone in the company to unwind after a long period of hard work. This was a great chance for Orient-ers to bond with their colleagues and immerse themselves in our culture of openness and hospitality.
Let’s take a look at some of moments from this joyous event!
Explore Orient’s Working Environment Through Answers of Our Employees
Orient is not your ordinary workplace; we build an environment that encourages our employees to be their most authentic selves while growing professionally. In order to spread this message, we have conducted a series of interviews with our people. Check out the interview video to discover Orient-ers’ responses some of the trickiest questions they have ever faced!
With every new project comes new challenges and opportunities, let’s deep dive into the details in terms of our projects this month:
- New project acquired: After months of consultation and discussion, Orient has successfully signed with a client in New Zealand to provide an extended team for their current project. Orient has successfully proven that with our level of technical expertise, we are always trusted by global clients to be their software solutions provider.
- Project scale-up: One of our Australian clients in the field of e-Commerce has decided to extend their partnership with Orient by scaling up the dedicated team which we offer for their current project. Possessing a strict screening process, Orient ensures that we only offer top 1% of software experts to our clients in order to bring about the best outcomes for their project.
CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
A bad UI/UX drives users away from your website or app. It results in nothing but poor customer satisfaction. On the other hand, an interactive UI/UX keeps users hooked and customers satisfied. It also increases the return of investment (ROI).
That’s why it’s important to ensure an excellent UI/UX quality. Fortunately, at Orient we know exactly how to optimize UI/UX to impress and convert your users.
Wondering how to get started on your UI/UX optimization journey? Contact our team of experts and discuss in detail your requirement today!
- “The 2022 List of Leading Software Outsourcing Companies in Vietnam” - Software outsourcing services are in great demand these days due to the advantages they offer in comparison to in-house development. As the rising software development hub in Asia, Vietnam offers endless options in terms of software companies for global clients. Let’s check out a few big names.
- “The Business Benefits of Functional and Non-Functional Testing” - Testing your software prior to launch is vital to achieving this outcome. There are many types of testing methods, but the two most important ones are Functional and Non-Functional testing. Read on to better understand the difference between functional and non-functional testing, and how each of them contributes to the success of your software launch.
- “Build Vs. Buy: What Factors to Consider Before Making a Decision?” - When it comes to developing a new software system, one of the first decisions to be made is whether to build the system in-house or buy a pre-existing system. Both options have benefits and drawbacks, so it can be challenging to decide which is the best option for your business goals. Therefore, we will discuss some of the critical factors you need to consider when making this decision.
That’s a wrap for this month’s updates! We can’t wait to see you again next month with more exciting news.