Senior Golang Engineer - Up to $2000
- Improving our core technical platform. Making it more stable, more performant, easier to work in and more scalable.
- Building features that provide quick value to users.
- Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle. Design, implementation, testing, deployment, and monitoring
- Learn and try new things to feed your thirst for knowledge and experience
- Work with the hardware and dev tools of your choice
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Programming, Mathematics/Analytics or related field or equivalent experience.
- More than 4 years of experience in software development with at least 2 years in Golang
- 3 years of production experience with microservices and event-based communication
- Experience with REST, gRPC and RabbitMQ APIs
- Experience with automated test frameworks
- Knowledge about financial instruments, Kubernetes,
- Excellent English skills in both reading/writing and speaking.
- Proactive and effective self-learning skills and research.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.