Senior DevOps Engineer
- Maintain old and build new CI/CD pipelines
- Automate operations and troubleshoot: with AWS (EC2, ECS, ECR, RDS, VPC…) and Linux (services, docker…)
- Maintain common services: RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis, Nginx.. or alternative
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform (1 year)
- CI/CD experience: at least 2 years
- Development knowledge and experience: Git, Jira (or alternative), unit and integration tests
- AWS knowledge (at least 2 years working)
- IaaS: EC2, VPC (peering, endpoints), RDS, VPN
- Organization: assume roles cross accounts
- OS administrating and troubleshooting: Linux, Windows
Good to have:
- Container experience: ECS
- AWS Landing Zone
- AWS Well-Architected Framework
- MS SQL Clustering with AD
- Good Command in spoken and written English.
- Be a problem solver with great problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and effective self-learning skills and research.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.