QC Engineer (Automation)
- Creating test plans based on requirements/stories and testing cases against them.
- Write test cases and create scripts to automate them
- Serve as coach, helping the team uplift their quality practices
- Reproduce + confirm bugs in production reported by customers or staff
- Report bugs in jira. Document repro steps, isolate circumstances in which the bug occurs.
- Adding to our automated test suite. Eventually have a large enough suite of automated tests that devs can lean more on these to determine regressions.
- E2E tests. Eg Selenium
- API testing. eg using Postman or Insomnia
- Integration/Unit tests
- Recording applications' business rules in Confluence (by-product of managing a large suite of regression tests)
Have working knowledge or experience in:
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Testing
- Solid Database knowledge is required
- Understanding of Backend services is required
- Experience on performance testing
- Extensive automation testing with hands on experience using Selenium and Cypress,
- Working knowledge of scripting language such as C# or Java
- Experience with story management and testing tools (e.g. Jira, Zephyr)
- Object identification/recognition and customization
- Working knowledge about Functional and Non-Functional testing.
- Working knowledge or exposure to E2E tests (Selenium) & API testing (Postman or Insomnia)
- Have a proven track record of providing process improvements
Nice to have:
- Experience with Azure DevOps is a plus
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dax Query is a plus
- Knowledge of Elastic Search is a plus
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse is a plus
- Experience working with Microservices is a plus
- Very good in English communication
- Be a problem solver with great problem-solving skills
- Proactive and effective self-learning skills and research.
- Excellent learning and researching skill.
- Training and coaching skill.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.