Recruitment is not an easy task, especially when it comes to high-level positions. How to hire Golang developers and find the perfect fit?
Can you guess which programming language that
- Came to life only after ten days,
- 98.8% of all websites use it as a client-side programming language
- Often used for web application, mobile app, and game development projects;
- It seems closely related to Java, but in fact, it isn’t at all.
Since their main focus is to help the website run, they are often focused on writing high-quality codes, asses the web’s or software’s efficiency and speed, and troubleshooting problems.
A full-stack developer is well-versed in both the frontend and backend technology. They have extensive experience involving languages and frameworks used in frontend and backend applications, hosting settings, servers, and networks.
To accumulate this wide range of knowledge, they often have worked in a variety of roles for years. The years of experience also give these software developers an understanding of user experience and business logic, which is why they often consult companies in strategic planning.
Step 1: Define Your Requirements
- Define the project elements. For example, the fundamental elements of a website design are design and functionality. When it comes to the design elements, do you want to include special animation effects? Regarding functionality, do you want to add shopping carts to the websites? Having a list of requirements for your project will determine the type of developer you need.
- Draw up a budget plan. After completing the list of requirements, think about the budget. You don’t have to spend a massive amount of money on the project, but make sure the budget can be flexible. Give your team a particular range to work with. You don’t want to compromise the overall quality of the app due to a lack of funds.
Step 2: Clear List of Technical Skills
- Functional programming: This approach emphasizes avoiding shared states, data mutation, and side effects, resulting in more concise, predictable, and easier-to-test and modify code.
Step 3: Clear List of Soft Skills
- Willingness to Learn and Adapt: The IT landscape is evolving in leaps and bounds. If one is not moving forward, one is left behind. Hence, the willingness to learn new tools, techniques, and practices will help the developer not only stay relevant in the field but come out on top of it.
Step 4: References and Testimonials
Step 5: Cultural Fitting
- When evaluating your candidate, also go through their portfolio of previous projects. This can act as a guide to help you better understand their areas of expertise.
- Choose developers with relevant business or domain knowledge.
- You should test the candidate’s JS knowledge early on with a technical test.
Topics: Hire Remote Developers
This is what you need to know in order to hire .NET developers in Vietnam with ease and quality. Better check this out before you start.
Looking to hire Java developers? Vietnam is where to go! Discover the advantages of hiring Java developers in Vietnam.
This guide will give you all the information you need to know to hire Node JS developers efficiently.
Fully grasping the hybrid remote meaning helps you navigate the modern working landscape in the age of digital transformation.