October marks the recovery of Vietnam after months of being ravaged by COVID-19. This month also witnesses Orient’s commitment to contributing to such recovery with our expertise and professionalism.
Orient Software Won the Most Impressive Growth Award Despite the Challenges Amid Covid-19
One of our milestones this year is that we were awarded the “Top 10 Impressive Growth Companies” prize by VINASA -Vietnam Software & IT Services (VINASA), a national association in Vietnam. The award is added to the list of Orient’s achievements as the company also won “Top 10 ICT Companies” and “Top 10 Outsourcing Companies” prizes for the last seven consecutive years.
Welcoming employees back to the office with gifts prepared by our CEO
Once sterilization and other safety measures were completed, Orient’s office is going back to “normal” operation, starting with 30% of its capacity. Our CEO – Mrs. Nhung Nguyen, has prepared and handed out welcome back gifts for the entire company to encourage and help them ease their way back to the new normal of working.
3rd quarter performance-based bonus
In the efforts of recognizing our top performers during the last quarter, bonuses were given out to these talents to honor their contribution and diligence despite a considerably tough time. Orient hopes that this acknowledgment will enable our employees to reach new heights and achieve more substantial milestones.
Our journey in helping underprivileged people continues
As long as there are still people who need our help, Orient’s journey goes on. We continue to help unprivileged individuals as well as expand the scope of our charitable initiatives to the other Southern provinces. Orient is grateful for the opportunities presented to us to bring a smile to their face and assist them during such a tough time. Take a look at some of the footage of our journey through our video here.
Women’s day & Halloween celebration
Orient will never miss out on a chance to celebrate all the amazing women in our lives. Our Vietnamese women’s day was filled with joy and emotion. Since our employees still work from home, thus, nice giftboxes were delivered to our female employees’ doorsteps to show our endless appreciation to their dedication and talent.
The season of spookiness is no longer that scary with all the lively activities that Orient had held for our staff. Everyone was having a great time engaging the online Halloween celebration and Orient is looking forward to organizing similar joyous events in-person soon.
In tandem with new achievements regarding our technical capabilities, October was a month where we also focus on upskilling our workforce by enabling them to obtain globally recognized IT certifications. Let’s check out some of the most notable highlights from our projects this month:
- Launch dashboard and reporting features for an education project
- Starting new project focusing on Data Analysis using Azure Data Lake, Azure Factory and Power BI
- Obtaining more Azure certifications: having 3 more members passed the Azure certification AZ-900
- Successfully demoed PoC for a Blockchain project using NFT
- Starting a mobile project using Flutter in order to support blue collar workers in finding jobs
New commission policy for Referral Partners:
- For ODC projects: we will pay the Referral Partners a monthly fee of 6% of the monthly contract value for a year.
- For fixed-price projects: we will pay a one-time fee of 6% for every fixed price agreement signed with that customer. It will be effective from the starting day of the project for the full first year with a customer.
You can email us at email@example.com to get more details about our new policy or to become our referral partner.
PRODUCT AND SERVICE OF THE MONTH
bravoSUITE app – Using AI to connect enterprises with their ideal candidates.
This month, bravoSUITE has established an app to assist the post-COVID skyrocketing talent demand. The app not only allow recruiters to update their opening positions for free on the platform of more than 20,000 talents, it also allows companies to filter-search and find the most suitable candidates with the help of AI technology.
You also can start posting your job openings for free on our platform just by filling out this form. Find out all you need to know about bravoSUITE all-in-one talent management solution that helps you eliminate burdensome and ineffective recruitment cycle.
Stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends with our insightful blog posts. Check out our top picks for October:
- “Low-code vs. No-code Frameworks: Which One to Choose?” - Low-code and no-code are both software development frameworks designed to accommodate the needs of a wider group of end-users. However, these two methods hold key differences which make each of them suitable for distinct types of projects. Let’s take a look at an in-depth comparison between these two approaches.
- “DevOps trends in 2022” - As DevOps continues to prove its capability in pushing the boundaries of technology companies, looking out for the up-and-coming DevOps trends will help your business stay ahead of the pack. Check out some of the most prominent DevOps approaches that are rising in 2022 with us.
That’s a wrap for our updates from this month, we hope that you are inspired by all the growth that we have attained as well as the contribution we have made to the wider community.