At Orient, we seek to make every month counted by our highest efforts and energy! May is not an exception; follow us to find out all the latest updates.
Orient does not only provide software solutions, but we also put emphasis on bringing exceptional experience and building long-term relationships with our clients.:
Our dedication has certainly paid off! Let’s dive into the updates on our projects to see what we have brought about for our clients:
- Three up and running projects in Fintech, Automotive and Healthcare are requesting to hire more talents for their dedicated team. Currently, we are actively recruiting 22 headcounts to fulfil their demand.
- On one of our IoT-focused projects, Orient’s team has helped refine and improve the project’s UX and unit test for our client. This project is also going through production in UAT environment setup under Orient’s supervision. Our client has also shown their satisfaction in terms of our performance and seamless communication skills.
- For a project in the domain of education, Orient has successfully delivered the bi-weekly production deployments and monthly OS Patching. We have also tackled all issues related to HRP integration for our client.
CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
What does it take to build a dedicated software team that excels and yields remarkable results? It takes years of experience, technical prowess, as well as dedication, and not many technologies firms can pull this task off.
Orient has had more than 17 years of accommodating software engineer demands for custom software projects and we do it proficiently. Our dedicated teams are able to focus on your specific situations, allowing us to quickly understand how your business works and what it needs. Impressed by what we offer? Contact our experts to receive bespoke and free consultation now.
Orient’s annual project bonus for our talent.
As the hub for top-tier software engineering talents in Vietnam, Orient always seeks to ensure that our employees’ contributions are recognized and rewarded. Our biannual bonus is one of most significant reward initiatives that Orient carry out for our talents. This bonus had been sent out in May to acknowledge as well as showing Orient’s appreciation to our employees. We hope that this recognition will encourage our employees to further excel in their field.
Wrapping up the first English training program for employees in 2022
Talent development is what Orient has always prioritized by developing a diverse range of training courses. One of our major programs – English training course - had come to an end with more than 60 participants. This course was designed to give attendees with adequate English command to confidently converse and engage in an international environment. The first phase of the training curriculum had been completed by our employees and we are psyched to prepare for the stages of the program.
Orient Danang held an engaging talk show on customer journey
Comprehending where our customers are coming from and what they are seeking is incredibly handful for starters who are looking for a chance in the field of software outsourcing. As such Orient Danang has held a talk show on the topic of customer journey in order to map out all important insights on users experience and how to utilise them. Let’s take a look at some of the images from the talk show here.
Orient’s CTO is featured on Forbes
Orient’s CTO - Øyvind Forsbak – is an avid and active member of Forbes Technology Council. His articles regarding tech firm management and the latest technological applications on Forbes have provided valuable insights for audiences. This month, along with other savants in the field of technology, Øyvind’s shared his remarks on the topic of emerging tech terms and concepts as a part of Forbes’ Experts Panel. Learn more about this insightful article here.
- “A Guide to Hiring Developers in Vietnam” - Vietnam has been emerging as a powerhouse in the global software development scene in recent years. Thanks to its great resources of software developers, many businesses have been outsourcing their IT needs to Vietnam. If you are about to hire developers from Vietnam, then this article can be helpful for you.
- “Here is What Big Data and Predictive Analytics Can Do For Your Business” - These days, organizations rely on data to make important choices about their business. Such data can come from social media posts and customer transactions, even down to the amount of vibration a piece of industrial equipment produces. This information can help businesses provide better customer service, prevent equipment failure, predict future trends and events, and much more. But with so much data coming from so many sources, how does one structure and analyse it all? Predictive analytics is the answer.
That’s a wrap for our updates this month! We are looking forward to being back with more compelling news for everyone so stay tuned.