March was a memorable month for Orient since we have received international recognition for our impressive growth as well as kick-starting 2022 with an amazing celebration. Let’s dive into the details below.
Orient listed in top “High-Growth Companies in Asia-Pacific” by the Financial Times
We are delighted to announce that Orient has once again been acknowledged for our remarkable growth by being ranked in the Top 500 High-Growth Companies listed by Financial Times and Statista. This recognition was a result of Orient’s ongoing dedication and commitment to refining our technical expertise. We have proven to our employees, partners and clients – the driving forces behind our successes – that Orient will continue to thrive and exceed expectations in the years to come.
Our 2022 New Year party was a blast!
Our New Year Party marks Orient’s first offline event after a long period of remote working due to the impact of the pandemic. Plus, this party was also a perfect opportunity for our employees to bond and unwind with their colleagues. Let’s take a look at some footage from the event and let’s look forward to more exciting internal activities from us!
Kicking off new English training program
Orient-ers’ English proficiency has been confirmed by our active and smooth communication with clients. In order to ensure that our employees are given opportunities to improve their English command to support their career progression, annually, we will organize English training program for Orient-ers to participate and enhance their language skills. Take a peek into one of our English classes in the photos below!
This month, Orient has been able to deliver significant upgrades and improvements to our clients’ system, let us walk you through some of the most notable updates:
- Orient has helped a client in the field of education update their metadata as well as removing deprecated metadata tags. The Elastice Search and Kibana of this project has also been upgraded 7.16.2 to suit client’s current demands.
- One of our clients – a FinTech leader in Australia – has decided to scale up their project with us by adding 10 more Orient’s developers to their growing team. They reported that Orient has done an impressive job in boosting the performance of their current team and they seek to continue cooperate with us to further expand the scope of their business.
CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Extend your business opportunities with the application of Machine Learning.
Machine Learning has the power to completely transform how businesses operate for the better. We are talking about its’ ability to build models that process massive volumes of data quickly and “learn” how to use it.
Intrigued but could not seem to find the right team to help your business carry this out? Talk to our experts about your demands and we can suggest you with the most suitable solutions!
- “Can Artificial Intelligence Coding Engines Finally Replace Human Developers?” - As another step toward advancing Artificial Intelligence (AI) to become more and more human-like, AI programs can now write code just like a normal developer. Will AI coding engines really work, or is it just an unreal engine?
- “A Simple Guide to Hiring Offshore Developers for Startups” - Offshore development has become a popular option for startups and small businesses that need to cut costs without sacrificing quality. However, finding reliable and trustworthy offshore developers can be daunting. This article will help you to simplify the hiring process and make the best decisions for your business.
- “Why Should IoT and Edge Computing Go Hand-in-hand?” - The Internet of Things applications in our daily life are growing at an unprecedented rate. However, this explosive growth is placing a significant strain on traditional data center infrastructure. Edge computing can help alleviate this burden by bringing processing power closer to the devices that are generating or consuming data.
March was a successful month for us and we hope to bring more exciting news to you next month! Stay tuned for more updates from us