July had treated us so well with much good news and progress. Here is a summary of what we’ve been up to recently.
Renew ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certificates for software development
We have successfully passed the ISO assessment and got the ISO 9001:2015 certifications for the quality management system. Not only that, we got certified ISO/IEC 27001:2013 for the information security management system. These certificates are granted to the scopes of operations of software development. These affirm that our commitments to provide non-compromise services quality to our customers remain top priorities.
Training, training, training classes for our employees
Microservices Training, Scrum Training, etc. had been held to provide informative and practical sharing lessons to our technical engineers. Our goal by the end of the year is to have as many employees as possible to achieve prestigious international certifications.
Food and medicine aid to support staff due to the lockdown in Vietnam
In order to maintain our staff’s well-being, we have offered organic and nutritious veggies, food, and some typical medicine to help them stay safe at home because of the lockdown in most cities. We also support cash allowance as a part of the WFH policy. Consequently, our staff sent us their appreciation.
Complete performance review and career path review
We have conducted our yearly performance review as well as gone through career path assessments, as a result, we’re thrilled that 68 employees got promotions thanks to their dedication and initiatives. We also welcomed 7 new hires onboard.
New commission policy for Referral Partners:
- For ODC projects: we will pay the Referral Partners a monthly fee of 6% of the monthly contract value for a year.
- For fixed-price projects: we will pay a one-time fee of 6% for every fixed price agreement signed with that customer. It will be effective from the starting day of the project for the full first year with a customer.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more details about our new policy or to become our referral partner.
Orient provides software services to the new market – the US market.
We have expanded our footprint into the world’s biggest market – The U.S market, with 2 newly signed projects:
- Industries: Supply chain and Ecommerce
- Technologies: .NET, Angular, React
- Big-scale projects require our proposals
We have been working on large-scale projects for our customers, which requires project management and technical experts
- Industry: Residential platform
- Technologies: .NET, Angular, React, React Native, AWS.
PRODUCT AND SERVICE OF THE MONTH
bravoGROWTH - the self-reflection tool to reskill and upskill employees
With bravoGROWTH, leaders will learn more about their employees and receive the right insights into their employees’ interests and preferences. Leaders will receive in-depth data and the right knowledge of team members to learn how to best work and utilize the results. They will then provide the right training to increase employee motivation, unlocking strengths and skills, and ultimately increasing team efficiency. You can check out its brochure here or visit its website.
WHAT IS NEW ON BLOG
Every week, our team releases insightful articles on different IT topics featuring software outsourcing, technologies, case studies and more. Here are our picks for this month:
- “Why outsource to Vietnam?” Outsourcing to Vietnam is gaining recognition as a cost-effective, high-quality software development solution in Asia. CIO magazine suggests that outsourcing to Vietnam saves up to 90% of costs, compared to developing software in the United States of America.
- “Pros and Cons of Outsourcing Software Testing” A software development project is not considered finished at the end of the development process. It must go through a series of software testing processes before it can be deemed completed. Software testing is the science where various techniques are applied to find defects in parts of the software. The most common questions asked are “what are the advantages and disadvantages of software testing outsourcing?”
That is all from us for this month. We will continue to update you with our monthly newsletter.
Hope you enjoy our news and wish all the best to you and your family.
The Orient team.