UI/UX Designer - Work in Da Nang
• Support in creating UI/UX design asset for prototyping or final development projects of the company and customers;
• Assist in creating slide decks to pitch to Product Teams and Outsourcing Teams;
• Expand experience with desktop publishing /imaging applications (Photoshop, Illustrator) for use in creating graphics optimized for the web;
• Design website;
• Design marketing materials for branding the company.
• Use a variety of methods to document design decisions including sketches, process flows, wireframes, storyboards, visual design mockups, and interactive prototypes.
• Employ visually interesting and usable visualization techniques to help users explore and understand complex data sets and processes.
• Other tasks as assigned from the Marketing Manager
• 2 - 3 years experience with a bachelor degree in Design, Art or any related fields;
• Strong passion for developing a professional career as a UI/UX designer;
• Positive attitude, can-do spirit, attention to details;
• Creativity, passion for learning more about UI/UX design;
• Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator is preferred;
• Good written and oral communication skills in English and Vietnamese;
• Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus;
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.