UI/UX Designer Intern
- Create web flows and web interfaces following key designs of the UI/UX Designer. The designs will be adapted for both mobile and web-application.
- Collaborate with programmers in development teams to provide UI assets/ provide support to implement the UI.
- Contribute to the creative process in regarding UX/UI topics.
- Fresh graduate or around 1 - year experience with a Bachelor Degree in Design, Art or any related fields;
- Strong passion for developing a professional career as a UI/UX designer;
- Positive attitude, can-do spirit, attention to details;
- Creativity, passion for learning more about UI/UX design;
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator is preferred;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Vietnamese;
- Basic knowledge of Sketch, Figma, XD is a big plus;
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus;
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.