Technical Content Writer
The Technical Content Writer will be responsible for producing various marketing and supplemental materials to support our customer’s needs with our products. The writer will work to generate online materials and support resources for customers to access via our website, as well as creating interesting articles, and marketing materials that can be shared with prospective customers. They will work closely with our design and development teams to understand and document processes and communicate these processes in easy-to-understand user materials.
Major areas of responsibility:
- Create user guides, case studies for our products and services;
- Research and collect information from internet and other resources to produce insightful blog & articles content for website which follows SEO guideline.
- Work with SEO/digital marketer for updating blog and website content;
- Develop outlines for articles & blog content, proofread and manage other content freelancers related to their content quality and quantity, etc.
- Promote our products and services through social media postings;
- Coordinate with developers and design teams to include graphics and illustrations with online content;
- Provide documentation support for product development, design, and marketing;
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements for software applications and systems engineering
- Work closely with different stakeholders to deliver content on time.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience in technical content creation for IT industry or Services industry.
- Proficiency in English writing and speaking is a must - Ielts 7.5
- Good communication skills
- Abilities to work under tight deadline and handle multi-tasking.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision.
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.