Senior Talent Acquisition (IT Industry)
- Actively creating a pool of candidates for sourcing through recruiting activities, social networking, community organizations, and media channels.
- Handling the recruitment process to hire the best suitable talented employees for the company. Including screen, shortlist, interview, reference checks, offer preparation for potential candidates.
- Taking responsibilities for company employer branding for all Channels, Internal and External events.
- Building up and maintaining a good relationship with universities to support recruiting activities and branding.
- Updating recruitment trends, channels, techniques to propose an improvement for the recruiting process.
- Advise the development team on the recruitment process for building up the application tracking system.
- Coordinate with HR & Admin dept to organize company events and activities to build up the company culture, and connecting people.
- Assisting HR in day-to-day department operation and general administrative job
- Conducting staff onboarding, orientation for newly hired.
- Other related tasks assigned by the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- From 3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition role with a background in the IT Industry.
- Strong recruiting and networking skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; communication (both verbal and written in Vietnamese and English) and negotiation;
- High sense of services, responsibility, focusing on solutions and results, having a positive and can-do attitude.
- Good analytical skill;
- Ability to think out of the box and take initiatives in the tasks assigned;
- Desire to work in the Technology industry and dynamic environment with high adaptation level;
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other working tools.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.