- Plays a very collaborative role where he regularly collaborates with designers, developers, and product owners in order to avail interactive and scalable sites/software
- Oversees the development of the business’ software and is in charge of the latest processes and technology in order to build scalable, distributed, and fault-tolerant site/software systems.
- Design and review code inclusive of efficient and reusable front-end infrastructure and components.
- Takes and emphasizes a consumer-focused approach in building software and works with the frontend teams in determining the prioritization and estimation of new features and improvements.
- Researches and evaluates new methodologies and technologies that improve the quality, reliability, and performance of the frontend department’s site/software development systems and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Programming, Mathematics/Analytics or related field or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of Production experience with common front-end technologies:
- HTML and CSS;
- Experience with Cypress Test Automation Framework;
- Optional: Experience with testing libraries like Mocha, Chai or Enzymes
- Very good in English communication
- Be a problem solver with great problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and effective self-learning skills and research.
- Excellent learning and researching skill.
- Training and coaching skill.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.