Senior React Native Engineer
- Mentoring and supervising the work of more junior engineers in the Scrum Team
- Working with the Development Managers/Architects to identify, test, document, implement and train Engineers in best practice architecture, tools, patterns, and standards.
- Collaborating with other Scrum team members and stakeholders to plan and estimate work and undertake technical, functional and UX design.
- Updating and developing platform functionality to meet new business requirements.
- Unit testing, building, and enhancing automated unit and integration tests.
- Performing code reviews and upholding quality standards
- Managing user stories and defects through to resolution
- Assisting with the support of current systems
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline
- Experienced on React and React Native.
- Experience with code repositories (Git).
- Experience within the finance industry is desirable.
- Solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment, and operations concepts
- Knowledge of design and coding principles: Clean code, DRY/KISS, SOLID
- Experience with Cloud Architecture is desirable, preferably Azure.
- Experience creating architectural design diagrams.
- Comfortable working in Scrum, product development environments
- Technologies you will use but are not limited to include:
- ASP.NET Core and ASP.NET4x
- Frontend Frameworks (Angular, AngularJs, Knockout, StencilJs, Blazor)
- MS SQL Server, No Sql
- CI/CD Tools (GIT, Azure DevOps, Octopus)
- Cloud Based Technologies (Azure)
- Mobile Technologies (Ionic, React Native)
- Test Automation Frameworks (Cypress, NUnit, MS Test, Jest, Protractor)
- Hybrid Cloud Architecture (On-Prem + Azure)
- Microservice/Micro-website Architecture, including service-oriented architectures.
- Very good in English communication
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal), with internal and external clients.
- Be a problem solver with great problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and effective self-learning skills and research.
- Excellent learning and researching skill.
- Coaching and mentoring skills for technical roles
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.