Senior React Native Engineer
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Participate in technical solutions for mobile application development, performance bottleneck analysis, performance tuning, technical platform construction, and other key technical issues
- Establish best practice for development, testing, deploying & tracking within our React Native codebase.
- Propose and prototype new features
- Be a problem solver, think through hard problems and work with amazing people to make the reality of the solutions.
- Practice agile software development and be a great team player.
- Learn something new every day, work your great innovative idea with a team to apply to the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experienced in React and React Native.
- Experience with code repositories (Git).
- Solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and operations concepts
- Knowledge of design and coding principles: Clean code, DRY/KISS, SOLID
- Comfortable working in Scrum, product development environments
- Very good in English communication
- Be a problem solver with great problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and effective self-learning skills and research.
- Excellent learning and researching skill.
- Training and coaching skill.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.