Senior QC Engineer
- Taking ownership for all test activities and managing unit and integration testing in an AGILE/SCRUM environment
- Responsibility for driving forward the company test strategy, workflow/framework…
- Understanding project documents and identifying test requirements
- Develop and manage test plans/checklist and test cases
- Provide input to the Agile estimation process
- Manage and report on test deliverables and test execution
- Take responsibility for certifying the quality of the product
- Prepare test data, a test environment for testing
- Research new technology, testing methods to share knowledge with other team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent required
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience with a deep understanding of testing methodologies, processes, tools, technologies, etc…
- Experience with developing automation framework and automation tools including but not limited to Cypress, Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Junit, Jenkins, Cucumber, Maven or similar tools
- Deeply experience with Security and Performance testing
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Cloud Migration from testing and support perspective
- Understanding of Databases, Data Analytics, and cloud-based tools
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment and work closely with an Agile team, developers, testers, and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC
- Advanced in English: 4 skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.