Senior Power BI Engineer
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain data warehouse architecture and data models to meet business needs.
- Responsible for data warehouse data quality and integrity adhering to data security standards and procedures.
- Mine data for insights and conduct data exploration, cleansing, and transformation. Prepare reports or documents and present findings to management.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and guidelines for BI Solutions.
- Implement design, build, and deployment of dashboards, reports, and data visualizations
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in analytics and data visualization
- At least 4 years’ experience working in Microsoft BI technologies (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, DAX, Power BI, …).
- Knowledgeable in SQL queries, stored procedures, indexes, execution plans.
- Experienced in analysis, design, implementation, and support of DWH solutions; including Star Schemas and SSAS Tabular models.
- Experienced in visualization development within Power BI.
- Excellent English communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to contribute both independently and as part of a team.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.