Senior Platform Engineer
- Focus on Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) practices to ensure a reliable and supportable Platform
- Work with the team of Systems and DevOps Engineers to design, deliver and administer Platform Infrastructure and Deployment Automation solutions
- Design, build and test High Availability and Disaster Recovery Systems
- Continuously improve system activities including alarming, event correlation, reporting and systems management
- Seek out opportunities to automate repeatable tasks
- Experience 5 years of IT Systems Administration (Microsoft)
- Experience with monitoring and log analytics tools, and a keen interest in resolving reoccurring problems through better processes and automation
- Expertise with Windows Server, IIS, VSphere, Load Balancers, Next -Gen Firewalls, Scripting (PowerShell)
- Experience with Cloud Hosting (Azure), Devops (CI CD)
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.