Senior NodeJS Engineer
- Practical knowledge in programming to dictate the security standards, design specifications, checking compliance, and maintaining technical responsibility in all the development stages
- Working with multiple technologies and stakeholders, translate the problem that a business is facing, visualize the perfect user service and come up with a design to solve these problems
- Identify the best new approaches for the organization and take the responsibility of training new developers on how to implement it
- Play in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Work in collaborative teams and building quality code. Help the team to champion software quality and engender technical vision and ensuring clients are satisfied.
- Be a problem solver, think through hard problems and work with amazing people to make the reality of the solutions.
- Practice agile software development and be a great team player.
- Learn something new every day, work your great innovative idea with a team to apply to the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Programming, Mathematics/Analytics or related field or equivalent experience.
- More than 4 years of experience in software development with at least 2 years in Node.js
- Experience with Serverless Architecture
- Experience with AWS service using: Lambda, Kinesis, API gateway, DynamoDB, IoT Core, Cognito.
- Experience with unit and integration tests.
- Familiar with OpenID Connect / OAuth2.0 / JWT
- Additionally, basic knowledge of MQTT, CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins), and Git would be helpful.
- Very good in English communication
- Proactive and effective self-learning skills and research.
- Excellent learning and researching skill.
- Training and coaching skill.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.