Senior Microsoft Dynamics (CRM) Engineer
Our team is customizing and custom development on Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Modules: Sales, Field Service, Customer Service) for Germany client. The ideal candidate must be comfortable in a hands-on development role and able to work with Net C# technology and latest toolset.
- Work directly with lead developer and customers to assist in documenting requirements and develop solutions using CRM Dynamics
- Work with project management team to develop overall scope and work plan for implementing requirements.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective and efficient solutions that meet business requirements.
- Adheres to industry standard best practices for software development and maintenance.
- Hands-on technical implementation and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 to manage the client’s business process
- Creating and maintaining Dynamics business processes and workflows
- Develop data conversion and testing strategies
- 5+ years’ hands on experience in experience in customizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM and .NET development using VB.NET, C# and other .NET programming languages.
- Experience in customizing and creating CRM entities.
- Basic functional understanding of sales and service processes
- Experience in developing customized process.
- Deep understanding of CRM capabilities and architecture and ability to determine the best approach as to when to employ out of the box configurations vs. custom development.
- Good knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming).
- Ability to work in an agile development environment
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.