Senior Java Engineer
- Play in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Working in collaborative teams and building quality code. Help the team to champion software quality and engender technical vision and ensuring clients are satisfied.
- Be problem solvers, think through hard problems and work with amazing people to make the solutions reality.
- Practice agile software development and be a great team player.
- Learn something new every day, work your great innovative idea with a team to apply to the project.
- The development is really challenging - we are in the process of creating a web service for future digital documentation.
- Passionate Java or NodeJS with expertise in developing large-scale enterprise application and solutions.
- Experience in Spring framework, Spring Boots
- Experienced in MongoDB database on both client and server.
- Work well in Agile Software Development using Scrum framework.
- Understand and follow DevOps CI/CD.
- Proficiency in GIT using GIT flow.
- Be a problem solver with great problem solving skills.
- Proactive and effective self-learning skills and research.
- Good in English Reading and Writing skills.
- Effective verbal English skills in video conference and face to face communication.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.