Senior DevOps Engineer
- Manage and improve the CI/CD infrastructure, test and deliver software products
- Implement tools and best practices for release, environment, and configuration management to improve built success rates
- Deploy product releases on different environments
- Implement automation of deployment and configuration processes
- Continuously enhance reliability, performance, and scalability of our infrastructure
- Experience in Agile methodologies, DevOps principles, and CI/CD processes
- Understanding of monitoring and operations tooling and Site Reliability Engineering practices
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell, bash, and Python
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code languages especially Terraform and CloudFormation
- Experience with Docker and Containerization technologies, kubernetes a plus
- Strong knowledge of Amazon Web Services, Cloud and Infrastructure
- Experience with Linux and System Administration
- Knowledge of .Net, C# is a plus.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.