Senior DevOps Engineer
- Maintain old and build new CI/CD pipelines
- Maintain operations for environment on Azure and Kubernetes (AKS)
- Deploy common services: Prometheus, Fluentd, Elasticsearch.. or alternative
- Review cost (Azure, AKS) and suggest for cost optimization
- CI/CD experience: Azure Devops (at least 2 years)
- Kubernetes experience (at least 2 years)
- Cloud Provider: Azure (at least 3 years), SQL, AzureAD, AKS
- Terraform on Azure (at least 1 year)
- Network and Security experience
Good to have:
- Helm experience
- Knowledge on Azure’s Well-Architected Framework (Cost Optimization)
- Good Command in spoken and written English.
- Be a problem solver with great problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and effective self-learning skills and research.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.