QC Tester Engineer (Manual) up to $1800
- Understand business requirements & acceptance criteria in order to execute manual tests to verify quality and completeness of features being delivered.
- Communicate effectively to developers & project managers regarding quality issues.
- When quality issues are uncovered, document these clearly in Jira so that all stakeholders have visibility.
- Work with engineers & project managers to define acceptance criteria for new features & product improvements.
- Own the QA processes and be an advocate for best practices & industry standards.
- Carry out ad-hoc exploratory testing on the product
- Respond to support queries by reproducing customer issues in a test environment and logging bugs or updating documentation as needed.
- At least 3+ years in a Manual testing role
- Strong technical background, understanding of web technologies as well as a mobile application
- Experience with E2E testing, Integration, Unit tests.
- Excellent English communication skills & ability to document issues clearly & reproducibly in project management tools
- Ability to Analyze problems in detail, helping engineers determine the root cause in order to resolve the issue quickly.
- Experience working within an agile environment (Scrum)
- Having experience in API testing: using Postman or Insomnia is a big plus
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.