- Taking ownership for all test activities and managing unit and integration testing in an AGILE/SCRUM environment
- Responsibility for driving forward the company test strategy, workflow/framework…
- Understanding project documents and identifying test requirements
- Develop and manage test plans/checklist and test cases
- Provide input to the Agile estimation process
- Manage and report on test deliverables and test execution
- Take responsibility for certifying the quality of the product
- Prepare test data, test environment for testing
- Research new technology, testing methods to share knowledge with other team members
- Experience with mobile & web application testing
- Experience in testing API, performance using Postman/SOAPUI, JMeter is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in Web applications testing.
- Solid knowledge about testing methodologies, SDLC.
- Have experience working in Agile Scrum
- Analyze requirements and expectations
- Design and implement and test plan, test suites, test cases (including UI, Functional, Performance, Security, etc.)
- Knowledge about testing management tools: Jira, Testrail ,…
- Team collaboration and communication
- Self-monitor, estimate testing activities
- Analytical and business mind.
- English: good communication
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.