QA QC Engineer- Tester/Manual/Automation
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimate, priorities, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools;
- Perform tests in different environments including mobile apps and web;
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies;
- Write bug reports, create, and review documentation. Be a problem solver, think through hard problems and work with amazing people to make the reality of the solutions.
- Practice agile software development and be a great team player.
- Learn something new every day, work your great innovative idea with a team to apply to the project.
Hard skills (mobile)
- 3+ years of experience in manual or automated mobile app testing for Android/iOS
- (React Native);
- Experience with Detox Test Automation Framework;
- Good knowledge of mobile CI/CD (Circle CI)
- Optional: experience with cloud UI testing (AWS Device Farm or similar)
Hard skills (web)
- 4+ years of experience in manual or automated mobile app testing for React Framework;
- Experience with Cypress Test Automation Framework;
- Good knowledge of CI/CD processes (Circle CI);
- Optional: Experience with testing libraries like Mocha, Chai or Enzymes
- Very good in English communication
- Be a problem solver with great problem-solving skills
- Proactive and effective self-learning skills and research.
- Excellent learning and researching skill.
- Training and coaching skill.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.