Process QA Intern
Orient Software was established in 2005 and is the leading software outsourcing company in Vietnam. We provide exceptional software outsourcing services and solutions to companies worldwide.
- Happy customers and95%repeat business
- Nearly 200 staff
- International and Vietnamese management
- Professional work environment
- Transparent and honest business practices
- Seamless communication
At Orient Software, we understand that our talented professionals are responsible for our company’s success. We pride ourselves on fostering a creative work environment that meets the needs of our employees.
- Assisting QA Manager in planning, monitoring, control and reporting of QA audits in projects and units
- Support consulting projects in tailoring organizational standard process, and adopting quality standards whichever being required by customers
- Support solving daily issues and conflicts between QA staff and stakeholders, in areas of operations assigned by QAM
- Proposing improvements to QAM to increase effectiveness and efficiency of QA operations
- Assisting QA team to identify & collect good sample artifacts / best practice for submission to PAL
- Provisioning training courses to company, in knowledge areas related to QA process and operations
- B.S or equivalent in Computer Science or Information Technology (IT)
- Have one of this knowledge is a plus:
- Software quality assurance and (or) developing quality process
- CMMI Dev v1.3, ISO 9001 standard or Project Management (PMBOK)
- ISO 27001, ITIL, ISTQB Foundation and other project management methodology (Agile SCRUM, Kanban)
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.