Principal Software Engineer (Technical Lead)
- Practical knowledge in programming to dictate the security standards, design specifications, checking compliance, and maintaining technical responsibility in all the development stages
- Working with multiple technologies and stakeholders, translate the problem that a business is facing, visualize the perfect user service and come up with a design to solve these problems
- Coordinate build activities and define how integration should be implemented.
- Analyze, identify, prioritize, and implement efficiencies, which helps the company derive the highest possible value from the services.
- Identify the best new approaches for the organization and take the responsibility of training new developers on how to implement it
- Control and manage the service components like software, and network resources
- Play in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Working in collaborative teams and building quality code. Help the team to champion software quality and engender technical vision and ensuring clients are satisfied
- Be problem solvers, think through hard problems and work with amazing people to make the reality of the solutions.
- Practice agile software development and be a great team player.
- Learn something new every day, work your great innovative idea with a team to apply to the project.
- More than 6 years of experience in Microsoft technologies and at least 3 years in .NET core.
- Expert on .NET technologies and frameworks belongs to it (Core MVC, API, EF, EF Core …).
- Expert Object Oriented Programing.
- Experienced Functional Programing.
- Experienced in Software Architecture Design and Cloud Computing.
- Work well in Agile Software Development using Scrum framework.
- Common design principles such as SOLID, DRY, Separation of Concerns, Persistence Ignorance, Dependency Inversion.
- Understand and follow DevOps CI/CD.
- Proficiency in GIT using GIT flow.
- Domain Driven Design and Clean Architectures, SoA and Micro Services.
- Container-based using Docker and Kubernetes.
- NoSQL DB suggest MongoDB, ElasticSearch.
- Knowledge on design Relational DB.
- Experienced TDD, BDD.
- Experienced CaaS, FaaS, BaaS.
- Be a problem solver with great problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and effective self-learning skills and research.
- Good in English Reading and Writing skills.
- Effective verbal English skills in video conference and face to face communication.
- Excellent learning and researching skill.
- Training skill
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.