Principal QC - up to 1-month joining bonus
- Identifying and implementing strategies to meet organisation's quality needs, in conjunction with subject matter experts.
- Developing and refining test processes, methodologies, disciplines and measurements across all technologies.
- Ensuring test environments are properly established to control and monitor end-to-end testing of applications and infrastructure components.
- Lead testing guild to provide best practice leadership on testing for entire organisation.
- Actively promoting quality and testing principles and disciplines with business customers plus IT groups and seek feedback on effectiveness of testing processes.
- Scaling CI/CD to reduce feedback time.
- Implement quality engineering – drive quality assurance in software development
- Ensure consistency in quality practices within the tribe: be #genuine in calling out poor quality
- Identifying the test capability required to meet tribe’s demand in all the specialised technical disciplines
- Promote and ensure the use of appropriate testing techniques, methodologies and tools, including risk, issue and defect management, to ensure quality outcomes are delivered.
- Ensuring the Testing environment has the right tools (manual and / or automated) in place enabling practitioners to deliver a consistent and quality output.
- Management of Quality Engineers within the tribe, including but not limited to coaching, development and performance management.
- Technical leadership on multiple automation tools.
- Proven experience in a leadership/people management position
- Demonstrated coaching and mentorship capabilities
- Passion to improve continuously
- Proven ability to engage with an array of stakeholders (technical and non-technical)
- Demonstrated ability to multi task in a fast-paced/dynamic environment
- Ability to successfully manage extremely complex and business critical functionalities.
- Good understanding of the organisation’s technology direction.
- Strong communication skills to engage with stakeholders and collaborate effectively.
- Ability to understand and quantify risks when devising a test strategy.
- Extensive commercial experience with Agile Testing Methodologies (Unit, Integration, Systems, Acceptance, Usability) & documentation.
- Agile mindset to adapt to newer technologies and methodologies.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.
BACK TO CAREERS