Principal Java Engineer
- Work with frontend engineers, system engineers, and other technical experts in developing and implementing solutions, building and ensuring synchrony in the development of the software.
- Developing and evolving the business’s software/applications using the latest software development infrastructure and methods
- responsible for the development of analytics of any arising solutions in the software where he also develops and maintains automated tests.
- Design and develop technical and complex Server Databases.
- Designs and implements security and data protection measures and implements data-storage solutions and web applications through web application frameworks such as Java
- Develop sites/software through configuration driven behaviors and dependency injection.
- Conducts unit tests, code reviews, refactors the current source codes, assesses and improves software performance and maintains design and code documentation.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and guidelines for BI Solutions.
- Implement design, build, and deployment of dashboards, reports, and data visualizations.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in analytics and data visualization.
- 7+ years of experience in Backend Architecture design and Engineering
- Strong proficiency in Java 8+, Spring boot (primary project is in Java 11, Spring Boot
- Production experience in Kotlin is the must
- Good understanding of the structure of explicit Architecture
- Strong experience with CI/CD (CircleCI, Docker)
- An expert in core data structures and algorithms who has the ability to implement them through a language of choice
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.