As the Marketing Manager, you are expected to be the bridge between the company and the clients, the products and the market. Your passion is to develop and implement a successful Brand strategy for Employer brand, Corporate brand and our Product portfolio. You will be leading the design and marketing team to boost Sales and company brand image, along with brand awareness and customer loyalty. This job requires you to be a professional who can analyze the market well, propose well-thought improvement plans through deep insights, and a leader to push the Orient team forward.
As Marketing Manager, you will be reporting to the Board of Directors (BOD):
- The CEO for company Brand strategy and annual goals
- The CTO for technology related advertisement
- The Brand Director for internal marketing any upcoming implementations of the Marketing strategy
The Marketing Manager is responsible for:
- Building a strong brand and strengthen business reputation for both corporate Brand and
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company’s products & services
- Working with the BOD in setting future goals and action plans for business growth
- Crafting strategies and managing the Marketing team, driving Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative initiatives
- Working closely with the BOD and business development team to define marketing materials and
programs; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by making sure that they are provided with appropriate tools, sales kit, materials and presentations
- Representing the company in business and networking events both in Vietnam and abroad
- Ensuring the brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Improving the brand presence/awareness through events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional materials
- Undertaking continuous analysis of competitive environment and market trends, along with identifying needs of potential customers
- Identifying opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitoring competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Participating in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Working experience on marketing for corporate customers
- 5 years of working in similar positions
- Experienced in running successful marketing campaigns (portfolios are welcomed)
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords, along with other marketing tools
- Experienced with CRM software and market research tools
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind and critical thinking skills
- BSc (MSc preferred) in Marketing or relevant field
- Understanding of the international markets
- Working experience abroad is a big bonus
- Fluent English is a must
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.