IT Operation Engineer
- Support on Google Workspace (G Suite) rollouts all over the world
- Collaborate with an international and interdisciplinary agile team offer a
great Google Workspace experience
- Support the helpdesk on the solution of 2nd level issues and changes
- Have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related fields (optional equivalent work experience)
- Have at least 2 years of IT work experience in infrastructure/systems maintenance, architecture or engineering. With IT Infrastruture, you should have experience with Such as, exchange server, active directory, system monitoring, network securities...., OS : Window server, Linux Server, virtualization: VMWare, HyperV
- Are already familiar with Google Workspace (G Suite) from a user or admin perspective
- Know how mail is routed and what MX stands for
- Have basic experience with Active Directory and/or Exchange
- Cloud environments like AWS, GCP or Azure (optional)
- Can communicate both orally and written in a professional manner - English Ability
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.