HR Intern (HCM)
- Source the efficient recruiting channels (online & offline) to attract qualified candidates
- Build applicant sources by assisting in recruitment process: applicant screening, job posting, interview arrangement, etc
- Develop database of candidates to make sure all vacancy is ready to fulfill
- Create CV following company format to send to clients
- Assist in Employer Branding, Engagement activities of the whole company
- Support other tasks as requirements
- 3rd/4th year students or fresh graduated in Human Resources, Economics, Business Administration or related major
- Willing to commit to the internship full-time in 6 months
- Good command of English (both Speaking and Writing)
- Hard-working, detail-oriented, active & creative.
- Able to work under pressure and have good team work spirit
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.