- Work on large-scale software products in the backend web application development project using Golang.
- Work in collaborative teams and build quality code. Help the team achieve software quality and engender technical vision and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Be the problem solvers, think through hard problems and work with amazing people to make the solutions into reality.
- Agile software development practice and be a great team player.
- Learn something new every day, make your great creative ideas with a team to apply to the project.
- Have a solid background in Backend of any languages.
- Experience with Caching systems and strategies such as Redis.
- Good to have understanding of NoSQL, Postgres, Redis, RabbitMQ.
- Experience in front-end development (Vuejs) is a big advantage.
- Excellent working attitude, problem solving skill, critical thinking, and English communication skill.
- Flexible in learning other technical languages.
- Experience with Golang is a plus
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus will be paid once a year
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- English class.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.
BACK TO CAREERS