Senior Fullstack .NET - Angular Engineer
- Play in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Work in collaborative teams and build quality code.
- Help the team champion software quality, engender technical vision, and ensure clients are satisfied.
- Be problem solvers, think through complex problems and work with amazing people to make the solutions reality.
- Practice agile software development and be a great team player.
- Learn something new every day, and work on your great innovative idea with a team to apply to the project.
- More than 05 years of experience in .NET development with expertise in developing large-scale enterprise applications and solutions.
- OOP C# .NET best practices, and common design principles such as: SOLID, DRY, Separation of Concerns, Persistence Ignorance, Dependency Inversion.
- ASP.NET Core MVC, WebAPI, RESTFul Web API, HTTP Codes and verbs.
- Entity Framework Core, Unit Test and Integration Test
- Databases suggest MongoDB, Elastic Search
- Work well in Agile Software Development using the Scrum framework.
- Understand and follow DevOps CI/CD.
- Proficiency in GIT using GIT flow.
Nice to have:
- Experienced in Workflow Development.
- Domain Driven Design and Clean Architecture, SoA and Micro Services.
- Container-based using Docker and Kubernetes, RabbitMQ/ Azure Service Bus.
- Work with Azure cloud platforms.
- Understand and follow Clean Architectures.
- Clean code and refactor code ability.
- Effective verbal English skills in video conferences and face-to-face communication.
- Be a problem solver with great problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and effective self-learning skills and research.
What we offer
- Attractive salary based on your performance.
- Annual 13th month salary.
- Dedication bonus will be paid once a year.
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year.
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Onsite opportunity in Australia.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.
BACK TO CAREERS