Fullstack Golang/ReactJS Engineer
- Work on large-scale software products in web application development project using Golang and ReactJS/React Native.
- Work in collaborative teams with Singaporean clients and build quality code. Help the team achieve software quality and engender technical vision and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Be the problem solvers, think through hard problems and work with amazing people to make the solutions into reality.
- Practice Agile software development and be a great team player.
- Learn something new every day, make your great creative ideas with a team to apply to the project.
- At least 2+ years of experience in backend development using Golang.
- From 2+ years of experience in ReactJS or React Native and keep up with the latest version to build the new application from scratch.
- Experience with Caching systems and strategies such as Redis.
- Good to have understanding of MySQL, Postgres, RabbitMQ.
- Effective verbal English skills in video conference and face to face communication.
- Ability to obtain deep knowledge and work independently with minimum guidance.
- Have great problem-solving skills.
- Be a highly motivated, detail-oriented, energetic and enthusiastic individual.
- Have effective communication and teamwork skills.
What we offer
- Annual 13th month salary.
- Dedication will be paid once a year.
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year.
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast is available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.