Fullstack Engineer (NodeJS/ReactJS/AWS)
- Play in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Practical knowledge in programming to dictate the security standards, design specifications, checking compliance, and maintaining technical responsibility in all the development stages
- Communicate with colleagues across Vietnam and Germany to understand requirements, problems, expectation; to contribute ideas; to quickly share risks/issues as well as to resolve them…
- Identify the best new approaches for the organization and take the responsibility of training new developers on how to implement it
- Practice agile software development and be a great team player.
- Software development experience in both front end and back end technologies desirable
- Should be familiar with CSS2 + 3, LESS, SASS, and CSS design patterns.
- Should have experience in front-end framework React
- Experience with Database – SQLite / ObjectDB
- Experience with Web Service REST and Web Service SOAP should be part of your interface protocol expertise.
- Should be familiar with continuous integration and development (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Practical knowledge of cloud services AWS / Azure / Google is a plus
- Experience in data modeling.
- Knowledge on GIT / other version control tools
- Experience working with JIRA
- Experience working in an agile and/or Scrum environment
- Cultural sensitivity and the ability to operate in multiple cultures, thinking globally
- Good Command in spoken and written English.
- Be a problem solver with great problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and effective self-learning skills and research.
- Excellent learning and researching skill.
- Interviewing, Training and coaching skill.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.