Data Engineer - Work in Da Nang
The Data Engineer will be responsible for expanding and optimizing the data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The Data Engineer is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The Data Engineer will support software developers, business analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They are self-directed and comfortable supporting project demands across multiple systems and products. The Data Engineer will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing the company’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing the product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in the data systems.
- Build or leverage existing analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, APIs and potentially ‘big data’ technologies.
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support data infrastructure needs.
- Keep the data secured through on-prem and cloud data centers.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL, Stored Procedures) as well as working familiarity with a variety of other database technologies (e.g. SSAS, SSIS, NoSQL).
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with datasets.
- Experience using the following software/tools: - Azure deployed Cloud Data Services, including Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data Lake and Azure Synapse - Python, R, C#, .Net Core, Web API
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.