- Gather business and system requirements from client
- Assist client to define requirements and suggest ideas
- Create BRD (Business Requirement Document), SRS (System Requirement Specification), Use Cases, User Stories and wireframes (if needed)
- Transfer knowledge to team
- Assist on project scope, estimation and planning
- Assist on requirement sign off process
- Act as the bridge between client and offshore to clarify requirement with development team (developers, testers, UI designer) in both business and system analysis view, and facilitate communication among internal team members
- Work with QC to verify that all requirements of the system are fulfilled by the implementation in the traceability manner among requirements, change requests and implementation
- Support UAT in testing, verifying bugs/issues with client
- Analyze and reverse engineer the existing system to describe it in the requirement specifications that can be understood by project team
- Manage project change requests.
- Obtaining IT knowledge-base
- Fluent English to be able to communicate directly with customers
- At least 6 months for Fresher and 1 year of working experience for Junior as Business Analyst Position
- Basic knowledge on database such as database schema and simple SQL query
- Basic knowledge of testing approaches and techniques
- General understanding and experience of business processes as well as an interest to understand a broad range of business models and needs
- Excellent communication skill and documentation skill
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Good planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Having a proactive attitude and enquiring mind
- Having knowledge and experience in types of workflow / diagram is a plus.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.