- Analyze, create automation script to verify a software project’s functionality and performance including designing test plans and test scripts, developing test cases for unit, integration, end-to-end.
- Independently investigate problems, propose and implement solutions with Selenium as core component.
- Conduct code reviews and peer programming with developers
- Implement the correct test tooling and frameworks as required; prepare test data
- Collaborate closely as part of the development team by providing a client viewpoint
- Research new technologies available and its proper application; make suggestions/contributions to the improvement of software testing/quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Programming, Mathematics/Analytics or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 year’s software QA/QC testing experience or working experience as a developer/software engineer
- 2 years of direct experience in Software Automation using Selenium C#
- Experienced with Microsoft Software Automation Tools
- Experienced with Nunit, Cypress
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and test-driven development is a big plus.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.