- Responsible for understanding, designing, and delivering excellence in trade and supply chain management systems focusing on SME and B2B trade
- Define & Execute the Technology strategy and build the technical product roadmap from launch to scale
- Define technical requirements and architecture with clarity on feasibility, time, cost, and impact
- Communicate technology roadmap, decisions and outcomes to key stakeholders (e.g. sponsors, senior execs, ecosystem partners).
- Gain and share insights with other leadership team members to continue improving the product and the business
- Constantly evaluate technological advancements and innovative solutions to drive continuous product improvement, growth & customer success.
- Take ownership over existing MVP features/MVP production systems to grow and scale
- Start-up engineering team management experience (high growth company with funding and 50+ employees)
- 10+ years architecting and building products from pre-launch through maturity & scale
- Released (and maintained) at least 2 products to the market preferably in the B2B segment
- Experience designing, building and scaling distributed platforms and marketplaces
- Designing and developing service-based architectures and micro-services
- Designing data persistence and caching concepts using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (e.g.: MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc.)
- CI/CD and Cloud Infrastructure automation and DevOps – E.g. setup, configure and maintain your own dev/build environment (we use AWS, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Software engineering practices (e.g. Agile software development, test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, etc.)
- Familiarity with Data Engineering & Machine Learning
- Experience in hiring & coaching engineering talent
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.