Technical Content Writer
The Technical Content Writer will be responsible for producing various marketing and supplemental materials to support our customer’s needs with our products. The writer will work to generate online materials and support resources for customers to access via our website, as well as creating interesting articles, and marketing materials that can be shared with prospective customers. They will work closely with our design and development teams to understand and document processes and communicate these processes in easy-to-understand user materials.
Major areas of responsibility:
- Create user guides for our products and services;
- Prepare questionnaires to identify common usage problems;
- Update blog and website content about new company products;
- Promote our products through social media postings;
- Coordinate with developers and design teams to include graphics and illustrations with online content;
- Provide documentation support for product development, design, and marketing;
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements for software applications and systems engineering
- Work closely with different stakeholders to deliver content on time.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- 2-3 years professional sales experience in software or service-related industry with preferred successful software sales / software licensing experience.
- Proficiency English
- Proven track record of positive sales performance
- Strong communication skills
- Creating and implementing a sales plan
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
- Analyzing sales data, Developing budgets
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision.
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Sales certification exams passed as preferred.
- ERP or Business consulting experience and knowledge will be plus advantage.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.