Singapore-based Sale Executive
- Collaboratively work with the team to develop an overall territory account plan in order to maximize opportunities and generate sales activity with customers.
- Responsible for engaging, identifying prospect customers to achieve monthly sales targets and net profit quota.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Evaluates software contract spend and utilization in a given organization. Must then be able to optimize spending man-days, and implementation strategies. This will require high level of knowledge of internal organization workings, Information Technology trends.
- Develops strong knowledge of leading industry trends and technology.
- Submits accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas. Forecast sales revenue on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- 2-3 years professional sales experience in software or service-related industry with preferred successful software sales / software licensing experience
- Proficiency English
- Proven track record of positive sales performance
- Strong communication skills
- Creating and implementing a sales plan
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
- Analyzing sales data, Developing budgets
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Sales certification exams passed as preferred
- ERP or Business consulting experience and knowledge will be plus advantage
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.