Senior Xamarin Engineer
- Play in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Work in collaborative teams and build quality code; help the team to champion software
quality and ensure the deliverables.
- Implement features for the application, build up base framework such as: Synchronization, Validation, Exception Management, Data Access, Communication, Caching, Authorization & Authentication, etc.
- Be problem solvers, think through hard problems and work with amazing people to make the solutions reality.
- Practice Agile software and be a great team player.
- Learn something new every day, work your great innovative idea with a team to apply to the project.
- Passionate .NET engineer with expertise in developing large-scale enterprise application and solutions. Hands-on experience of minimum 3 -5 years in .NET (C#) within 2 years in Xamarin
- Experience in Xamarin.Forms, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android development
- Experience in the Universal Windows Platform development is desirable;
- Proactive and effective self-learning skills and research.
- Effective verbal English skills in video conference and face to face communication.
- Excellent learning and researching skill.
- Training skill.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.