Senior System Engineer
- Be a part of infrastructure projects, engaging with internal stakeholders and vendors to design and deliver solutions
- Collaborate with the team of Platform Engineers to design, deploy and administer the hybrid cloud platform infrastructure; and deliver operational efficiency
- Focus on Site Reliability Engineering best practices to ensure highly available network, server, cloud and other infrastructure services
- Maintain infrastructure services through measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
- Provide backup and disaster recovery infrastructure for Client’s IT services
- Drive operational efficiencies through automation of repeatable tasks
- An understanding of how web applications work, from the underlying network protocols, through to application, browser behavior and everything in between
- Practical experience with Microsoft Azure, its service models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and industry-leading cloud vendor offerings
- Solid experience in an environment with hybrid cloud platform infrastructure
- Experience building infrastructure as code with modern automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform)
- A sound awareness of compliance and security standards
- An extensive Wintel Systems Engineering background
- Relevant industry certifications
- Experience in networking concepts as applied to infrastructure-as-code (routing, DNS, ACLs, VPN etc.)
- Solid skills in one or more of the following: MS SQL Server; LINUX, FortiGate; NGINX+; Splunk; Octopus; Azure DevOps; Jira
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.