Senior PHP Engineer
- Play in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Work in collaborative teams and building quality code. Help the team to champion software quality and engender technical vision and ensuring clients are satisfied.
- Be a problem solver, think through hard problems, and work with amazing people to make the reality of the solutions.
- Practice agile software development and be a great team player.
- Learn something new every day, work your great innovative idea with a team to apply to the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Programming, Mathematics/Analytics or related field or equivalent experience.
- At least 4 years in PHP Programming.
- At least 2+ years of experience in WordPress, Laravel.
- Experience in relational, databases such as MySQL and Database design.
- Strong understanding of OOP/RESTful.
- Code with consideration for performance, scalability, maintainability, security, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Demonstrated ability to support and advise other members.
- A flexible attitude with the ability to collaborate on team projects as well as being able to work independently on solo projects.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.