- Establish a clear sales process in collaboration with the sales team and management.
- Create and maintain lead databases via CRM systems, monitor sales metrics from CRM, relationships, partnerships, and convert data into weekly reports presented for BOD.
- Responsible for the revenue in the VN market.
- Actively seek new business opportunities to achieve sales KPIs.
- Plan, create and propose new strategies to drive the sales growth for company.
- Work closely with the Marketing department to ensure transparent and clear lead qualification, EDM campaigns, event creation and goal settings.
- Acquire extensive knowledge in all of bravoSUITE's platforms.
- Build strong relationships and partnerships with stakeholders and customers.
- Participate and support in the product development of company with BOD.
- Other tasks assigned by BOD.
- Bachelor’s degree or above within Business Management, B2B, Finance, Communication and HR is preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of proven experience within Sales and/or HR Consulting services.
- Highly proficient in English and Vietnamese (verbal and written).
- Strong business network.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-driven and goal orientated.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Strong personal appearance.
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experienced in CRM systems (e.g., Freshsales).
- A true team player that understands the needs of a start-up company.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Annual 13th month salary
- Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
- Project bonus will be paid twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
- Happy Lunch every two weeks.
- Team building allowance.
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
- Outdoor training every 6 months.
- English class.
- Technical clubs.
- Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance.